You can save time and money by installing a high-quality voice conferencing system. Sure’s voice conferencing systems remove the need to travel to meetings, freeing you up to get more out of your day.
Key features +
- Reduces travel costs & your carbon footprint
- Enables you to react quickly to changing business requirements
- Group call telephone numbers available 24/7
For maximum flexibility, you can choose from two conferencing options
1) Pre-booked dial-in conference
This type of conference is best suited to meetings with a large number of attendees that require a 100% guarantee of availability.
Pre-booked conferences are easy to set up. We agree a date/time and a PIN with you; we then confirm your booking by e-mail. You forward the confirmation to your attendees who all dial into our conference bridge at the arranged time.
2) On-demand dial-in conference
This method of conferencing avoids the administration of pre-booked meetings and is most suited to ad hoc project meetings.
Our conference booking service is easy to use.
- We issue each of your meeting organisers with the 'conference service information'. This gives you the access details for a permanently available virtual conference room.
- The organiser informs attendees of date & time, and PIN to access the virtual conference room, each time a meeting is required.
- Attendees dial into our conference bridge at the arranged time.
Guernsey Price Lists - Conferencing