A good quality phone system can help you serve customers more efficiently whilst reducing costs, and because there is such a wide range of products and functions to choose from, our team of Professional Service Specialists are on hand to make sure you select the best system for your business.
Key features +
- Dedicated design team that works with you to ensure you get the best possible system to meet your business requirements and budget
- We work with a range of market-leading suppliers to make sure we meet the needs of your business - you can choose from Mitel, Red Box, Alcatel, Panasonic or Cisco and by working with our network consultants, you’ll know that you have the best system for your organisation
- Our maintenance services give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing we will be there to sort things out should anything unexpected happen to your phone system
- By integrating your mobile and landline systems, we can make sure that you are able to work, no matter where you are in the world
- Because businesses are constantly changing, we make sure that all of our solutions are scalable and able to cope with the growth that you want to see
Partners & accreditation +
Our commitment to you is further supported and evidenced by accreditations from our various partners.
Mitel manufacturer a range of traditional voice and IP telephony solutions. Our Platinum Partnership status with Mitel combined with over 20 years experience working together means we are well placed as the premier Mitel solutions provider to the Bailiwick and Isle of Man. We can help you understand how to benefit from cost savings and increased efficiency by tailoring your telephony solution to your specific business needs.
Red Box is a recommended partner of Mitel and a leader in the voice recording space. As one of the fastest growing businesses in its industry, Red Box has built a strong reputation for its expertise in compliance recording, quality of its software and the experience and dedication of its people.
We have successfully provided and supported Alcatel products to our business customers. Alcatel telephony systems have advanced features and provide an excellent value product particularly to small and medium businesses. Benefit from simple features such as auto attendant ensuring you capture all the calls that come into your business, or more complex call routing to enabling you to operate with maximum efficiency.
Our Panasonic products cater for small to medium companies on the island. The Panasonic range provides essential functions to manage inbound and outbound calls efficiently, helping you to improve customer communication and service.
We have a team of Cisco qualified engineers and offer a competitive service for a range of Cisco products to our customers. Whether you simply need terminating equipment for one of our standard telecoms service or a more complex network solution we offer a variety of Cisco products to meet your needs.
Once you have purchased and installed your communications systems you can manage your maintenance costs by taking out one of our Maintenance Agreements. We offer two services that complement each other.
Cover your equipment for fault repair during working hours. Our Maintenance Repair Service provides an extended three year parts and labour guarantee during normal working hours on purchased equipment.
By taking out maintenance repair you benefit from
- Upgraded cover during the standard guarantee period
- A further 3 years in working hours maintenance support to protect you against costs incurred when faults arise
- Known costs for maintaining your communications equipment
- A guarantee response time once the fault has been reported
Some business systems are vital to your business and every minute they are out of action has an impact on your business. Maintenance response can be purchased to give guaranteed fault response times of either 2 or 4 hours ensuring that if you do experience a problem we will get you back up and running in the shortest time possible.
IOM Telephony Solutions Factsheet